Joining Grand Slam Insurance, LLC takes only a few steps:
Step 1. Why Grand Slam Isurance, LLC: Our success is your success. We have a unique approach to revolutionizing the insurance industry with our combined 32 years of experience of creating successful systems. We are the first to offer preferred and non-standard auto, home, and commercial products in California. We help you cover all bases for a perfect Grand Slam in your new office location
Step 2. You as agency owner can choose a location or if you have a location we will incorporate Grand Slam Insurance Services. We will assist in helping you decide what location will be the most advantageous to succeeding. You will ultimately make the final decision. The space should be large enough for a minimum of 2 desks or work stations and some room for growth.
Please note: In California you or your employees are required a P&C license to transact auto and home insurance sales. You will need a life license to transact Life and Health sales. You can get your required classes at www.adbanker.com prior to taking your State exam. The approximate time it takes to get your classes done are about a week. Please feel free to ask us more questions about acquiring your license if interested.
- Application and back ground check.
- $0 Initial membership once approved
- Lease expenses
- Lease improvements
- Signage & equipment
- Operating Expenses
Grand Opening (Optional)
Step 3. Are you the right candidate?
Our family has values, integrity, efficiency, and reliability. And above all else.... Excellence.
- I want to get in on the ground floor of an exciting business opportunity, and I/m goal-oriented
- I have transferable business experience and believe in excellence
- I am passionate about my community
- I will be 100% committed to executing the Grand Slam model.
- I want to work hard, have fun and an ambassador for the Grand Slam Insurance brand in my local market.
Step 4. Developing a successful Grand Slam business begins with you.
Take the next step today! join Grand Slam Insurance Services LLC