Grand Slam Insurance, LLC Start up costs:
For a new Grand Slam Insurance Business (operated in a location which is exclusive to a Grand Slam business or as a conversion from an existing business)
- Initial Membership Fee $0
- Business Licenses & Insurances $150 to $300
- Signage and Lease improvements $0 to $3,000
- Fixtures, Furnishings & Equipment $0 to $3,000
- Computer Systems $0 to $2,500
- Rent, Security Deposits and Utility Deposits $0 to $4,000
- Grand Opening Marketing $0 to $2,000
- Total Estimated Initial Investment: $14,800
Please Note: If you currently have a professional office then you will have no new expenses with the exception of signage and possible advertising.
Monthly Support & Maintenance Included in our Unique program:
- FSC rater
- Hawksoft Management System
- Error & Omissions
- Training and on going support
We take out the worry of running a business to help you focus on one thing and that is selling insurance and providing excellent service. For more detail of our system please look at membership tab.
Please contact us for a private meeting to discuss joining Grand Slam Insurance, LLC.